Sunrise Bread Company
- try a granita. my favorite frozen coffee drink in town. better and cheaper than Starbucks.
- Favorites not to be missed: Rosemary Garlic Bread, Chocolate Orange Scones & Cappuccino Choc Muffins. Also get the frozen coffee Granita!!!
- Great coffee. Nice pastries. Build your own sandwiches
- Can buy bread loaves to take home, but I just visit for a coffee & muffin to eat in. Fav is Morning Glory muffin. Cold brew coffee served with ice made from coffee so it doesn't dilute your coffee!
- Jalapeo cheese roll - rock!
- Excellent place to get some work done and the baked goods are pretty great!
- They had raspberry swirl bread!!!
- Best coffee til Miami.
- The boys doing blueberry muffins!
- tranquil cool in this heat cool is good and a nice place to work
- What's not good here? Little sumpin' sumpin' here for almost everyone. My personal favorite - small cappucino, xtra shot, xtra dry and a plethora of options. :)
- Exactly what you were looking for... For a leisurely Americano and cinnamon role on a lazy Saturday or a hurry in and out cup of coffee on a weekday morning.
- Plain and cinnamon raisin bagels are "de bomb." Scones are tops too!
- Bring your laptop for the free Wi-Fi. Make your purchase, then head upstairs where there's plenty of seating near outlets, and peace & quiet.
- If you want a quiet spot, head upstairs and check out the "adults only" quiet space.
- Get here early to get some bread pudding. Always runs out early
- Iced coffee or Cold Brew is excellent, be sure to ask for the ice cubes made from coffee. The muffins are all good but my fav is The Morning Glory. Staff is always friendly.