The Sunken Garden
Quad, Plaza, Field
- I had a great performance here. Thank you to everyone that came to see me
- Completed in 1935, this 200 by 30 yard-wide field in the middle of Old Campus is modeled after the gardens of the Chelsea Hospital in London, England.
- The Sunken Garden is host to both the ghost of the Indian running boy and a spectral fog of voices from General Washingtons Northern Army encampment.
- One of my favorite places on campus
- William & Mary students, faculty and staff broke the Guinness World Record for the most people doing the Michael Jackson's "Thriller" dance simultaneously in one location on April 19, 2009.