Flea Market, Food Court
The Old Truman Brewery (at 91 Brick Ln)
London, Greater London E1 6QL
+44 20 7770 6028
10:00am - 5:00pm
- Try some delicious Malaysian pancakes
- The Old Truman Brewery's buzzy (Up)Market boasts some 140 stalls toting edgy fashion from young designers, vintage gear, gifts, art and crafts and well-priced jewellery.
- Don't eat Chinese, try something new/different - Spanish, Lithuanian or Ethiopian!
- Ladies, you've got to visit Shoe Embassy when you're here!! They've got THE best leather shoes that are so soft, you could hug 'em to sleep!
- Great selection of cheap, yummy food from around the world. Get plenty of cash from an ATM outside Liverpool Street station before coming as finding an ATM around here is a nightmare.
- Un lugar alucinante para comer y comprar cosas originales! Volvera siempre! Sobre todo para volver a comer esos frankfurts tan brutales! Recomendable 200%
- Sample sales ftw
- Great place with food, clothes, vinilo, coffee...
- You know in I'm A Celebrity when they're entombed in a tiny box full of cockroaches. This is worse.
- Try Ethiopian spongy pancake (Injera) with mixed salads for 4.50. Spicy yellow sauce is not for wimps!
- The Chinese dumplings are banging!
- One stop shop for your Graphic Tee needs. Giaroye by far my fave - long lasting jackets and coats for dudes who care about details - whole range works for casual or business wear
- Cute shops and vintage stuff
- Rimane uno dei posti pi belli dove andare la domenica
- Llensimo de gente. Comida de todo el mundo. Hay que saber elegir bien el puesto.
- tibetan momos
- Puoi mangiare qualunque cosa, da qualunque paese ma non sperare di sederti.. Si mangia a poco prezzo ma in piedi. Ne vale la pena
- Got very good momos (Tibetan dumplings) to start. Then had the Turkish beef gozleme, delicious! Peanut and Nutella Malaysian pancake for dessert was yummy.
- There are a lot of food you can choose from different countries, which are really tempting!
- Amazing choice of street food from kitchens all over the world. Around 5PM prices for the remaining food drop to 3-4 quid for the large box. Best time for Sunday dinner.