Sundance Kabuki Cinemas
Movie Theater, Indie Movies, Cineplex
- SF: Reserved seating, cocktails, popcorn with REAL butter. That's how movies should be watched. -IFC Viewer
- The guy checking IDs for the bar/balcony will name a movie from your birth year! Whoever hired him should get a gold star..
- Try the movies here. They're organic.
- Pick your seats online and enjoy a cocktail in the balcony. The ultimate movie watching experience.
- Sundance Cinemas is a movie theatre owned by Robert Redford's Sundance Group that aims to showcase independent, documentary and foreign-language films as well as some studio projects.
- The San Francisco International Film Festival employs the Kabuki as one of its' principal screens, and shows some of the most exotic, unusual films that you could ever hope to find.
- Definitely the best movie theater for a date in the city, choose reserved seats at the 21 + balcony ahead of time, and arrive early for a drink or appies.
- If you can, see a movie in Auditorium #1 and sit in the balcony. It's 21+ and you have direct access to the balcony bar. Plus, the seats are perfect for getting cozy. #vday
- Make sure you're in the over-21 theaters if you plan on drinking, or be prepared for a sad sober time.
- The extra $ you spend for selecting/reserving your seat are worth it. Come early to lounge at the mezzanine wine bar or enjoy the adjacent restaurant. Fancy chocolate and gourmet treat snack counter!
- Reserve seating selectively enforced. Don't sweat it.
- They have reserved seats and a bar!
- anytime you can see a movie in Auditorium #1, sit in the balcony. It's 21+ and you have direct access to the balcony bar. Plus, the seats are super comfortable. Best for 2 ppl.
- Have a drink in the theater, cocktail, wine or bar. Comfy seats in a small theater setting. Classiest theater in San Francisco. Worth a visit!
- Like Mario says "sneak in either a bottle of champagne tucked in back of trousers, bottle of whiskey (mix with diet coke) and a carton of bbq chow mein' - also good to do at the Castro theatre
- I like this place
- Best movie theater in San Francisco, without question. They also now serve tater tots every day!
- Come for the movies, stay for the tater tots
- Awesome 21+ movie theaters. Seats comfy and retractable
- 21+ = no kids = awesome