491 Sugarbush Farm Rd
Woodstock, VT 05091
- Try everything!
- Best cheese in Vermont!
- What a great adventure! Tasty cheeses and maple syrup for the asking. Take the tour and see a beautiful farm and business.
- Cheese and maple syrup tasting is awesome (and free)! Check out the maple tree walk too.
- Don't miss the cheese and maple syrup tasting! Both are out of this world. You can walk around the farm with your dog as well - very friendly owners & staff.
- Amazing cheeses and syrups! My favs were he horseradish and 3yr aged cheddar. Also the Amber and grade B dark syrup.
- Smoked cheddar is mo' betta!
- Taste 15 types of cheeses, 4 grades of maple syrup, many jellys spreads and sauces... all of which are delicious! Pet and feed goats and a calf too! Friendly staff, fun place.
- Cows cheese and maple syrup is fantastic! People are super nice! Lots to do
- The cheese was so good it made my knees buckle. And you can't go wrong with spoonfuls of maple syrup.
- Amazing cheese, beautiful scenic drive, fun nature walk and farm animals to pet! We go back every year. Great family activity.
- Fun place to visit- take a short walk through their trail and learn how maple syrup is made, sample 14 different cheeses and 4 different syrups!! If you're in the area you must visit Sugarbush Farm!!
- Cheese is delicious and the staff were awesome.
- The syrups are super tasty, too! But be careful on the way there! Crazy gravely back roads were a little scary!
- Pure wonderfulness!!