Sugar Creek Seafood Restaurant
7340 S Virginia Dare Trl (MP 16.5 Nags Head-Manteo Causeway)
Nags Head, NC 27959
- $3 appetizers from 3-6pm. Good and ordering two will definitely serve as a meal.
- The view of the sunset: AMAZING! Food: Fantastic! Quick & fast service! Our server, Dillion she was fantastic! So personable and friendly! She made the meal that much better!
- Great Fried Shrimp
- Food was not so good. Frozen tilapia very fishy tasting. Service not so good.
- If you like horrible service and awful food then this is the place for you!!!!
- Leave before you get seated!!!
- Great food FAST!
- Skip appetizers, the meals portion are huge! Great view and very friendly service.
- The shrimp and grits are my favorite. We eat there several times on our stay.
- Food was great, including spinach, artichokes special deep.
- The view is incredible! Shrimp and Grits are very good
- Look for the Nutria that swims in the creek, next to the Gazebo bar. Its a large, herbivorous, semiaquatic rodent, and cute!
- Outdoor bar while you wait for a seat inside is awesome-- great view, live music. Good food that came our fast. Not too expensive!
- Sit by the window...great view
- Great crab cake.
- Don't get the fish sandwhich-- flavorless and could taste the oil cooked it!! Soo disappointed. I should just had salad!!!
- The sugar creek seafood steamer pot is amazing. Crab legs, shrimp, corn, potatoes, crawdads, mussels, clams. Amazing views and great service tops it off. Our groups favorite place!!!
- Stick with fried not broiled. It's their specialty
- Yummy yummy yummy!
- Food was good. View was ok-not the beat waterfront restaurant but if you're looking for some super friendly and accommodating hosts--this is the place =)