Lounge, Coffee Shop, Café
- Enjoyed some coffee and free wireless
- free wifi and open until 2am daily!
- Order a chicken wrap and grab a seat by the fireplace. But watch out -- this place turns into a swanky lounge at 5pm.
- Enjoy some cocktails by the fireplace
- Avoid the hookers after 11!
- Go early in the morning for extra sarcasm with your coffee.
- The coffee's very good, folks behind the counter are great. Plus, free wifi and plenty of outlets. Not to mention great big window that you can slide open on nice sunny days - great spot to chill.
- Nightly $3 HH drink specials!
- 2$ bagel with fresh home-made hummus + free wi-fi! Good place to have a breakfast.
- Relax have a drink perhaps some grub and enjoy the hip relaxing enviroment:)
- Great wifi
- Worst hot apple cider ever .. They pour it out of a can and heat it up and add more sugar ...I can do that myself! And very grouchy staff..
- Wifi password: Sugarcafe
- Terrible coffee unless you like over-heated milk that burns your tongue and a weak flavor. Granola with yogurt was ok but served with a plastic teaspoon. Clearly, they don't take food seriously.
- $12 bottomless mimosas!
- Trance al taco, wifi, abre hasta las 2. Ideal para laburar. Ojo con el Americano, te deja duro como un playmobil!
- Don't bother ordering. Turn around and head to another place.
- Horrible name and sign but great chilled atmosphere/ service both in day and weeknights and solid wifi. Go to do some work/ read a book/ meet a friend.
- Best brunch ever!!!
- Get the chicken wrap. It's really good. Although they sometimes run out of chicken.