337 E 1st St (btwn S San Pedro & S Central Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- The chicken katsudon is the bomb! Also, order the fried tofu and the plum wine ice cream for dessert! They are open late night!
- Ate the House Special. Beef, eggplant and bell peppers in a delicious miso sauce....bomb.
- eat the oyaku don, delicious!
- Try the Spicy Ramen!
- the shoyu rahmen is delicious! extra pork :)
- Plum wine ice cream. Very good.
- Nabeyaki udon!!! Perfect on a cold day
- My consistent spot to recover after a #dtla barhop; love the hayashi rice, oyakodon & oroshi soba here.
- house special with chicken and plum wine ice cream...ice cream first!
- Katsu don FTW!
- The okonomi plate is great! Pick one from each column!
- had the nabeyaki udon instead of my usual vegetable udon. It was amazing!
- The avocado roll is always way better than I expect it to be.
- The ramen is to die for!! Service is great.
- Good food, pretty reasonable price. Service can be a little slow, but staff is friendly enough
- Good for late night drunk eats! The Dennys of Japanese food. I really liked the spicy tonkatsu pork ramen at the end of a night out. So satisfying! But dont expect the fancy ramen.
- Japanese comfort food at a 50+ year old diner. It won't be the best Japanese food you can get in the area but it will definitely be comfy also open late.
- House special is one of the best values in little tokyo
- The katsu curry is delicious!
- Tried the House special(chicken). It tastes so good that I finished all the rice! It is served with an ice cream ball and only $12!