Stump's Supper Club
Nightclub, Karaoke, BBQ
$ $ $
615 Channelside Dr
Tampa, FL 33602
- Do not get the chicken nachos, the chicken is dry and tough!!
- They don't not have a good selection of beer especially craft beer. Drink local.
- Smells like an old library but they have neat drink buckets.
- Save your receipt and pay no cover in Howl at the Moon.
- The bar service sucks
- Chicken and waffles!
- This was some horrible, overpriced food. I'm disgusted just paying the bill right now.
- Try the bucket and cheer for Snoop
- Try the chicken and saddles
- Ribs are great. Half rack is plenty.
- Loved it. Have the $2.50 cheep beer. PBR and Schitz
- wish I could visit!!!
- IDK about this place...
- Poor service & below average food. Don't get the chicken fried steak. It's chicken fried hamburger patty.
- The service is terrible- and the food was cold. Our waitress took 15 minutes to take our drink order. Then never came back after our dinner came. Avoid Morgan S as your server. And it's not even busy.
- The salmon is excellent and they give you huge portions!
- Having the best time on New Year's. Band is awesome...playing the good stuff.
- Avoid the burgers, the cooks have issues with cooking it where it isn't crisp, or isn't bloody.
- Only had the nachos queso but they sucked. Dish washer carried out "clean" glasses with his shirt open. I would never eat here.
- Third story basement live tonight 6-10