Student Recreation & Wellness Center
Gym, Pool, Rec Center
- People are mean here....
- People here have no gym etiquette learn to re rack your shit. Also the decline press is not a sit up machine and you don't need to stand on top of the dumbbell racks to see yourself do curls.
- I have a lot of respect for the people working out but please if ur the size of a house don't wear booty shorts..thanks :)
- Wipe off the equipment when your done. Losers.
- Don't look at the guys dead lifting hundreds of pounds. If you do. They'll eat you.
- Enjoy your workout. Do what works for you. Have a suggestion for campus? Let your Undergraduate Student Government know. Student Union 133.
- None of these tips are even tips. Just a bunch of insecure losers trying to look cool.. Here's a tip for you guys, shut up.
- Parking is a joke*
- So many inexperienced tools lifting here.
- Don't get a smoothie from the rockwall cafe, SO BAD FOR YOU. (Atleast the healthy shakes are.)
- Hit the rec, put your headphones on, stay focused and forget about distractions, gain some weight (muscles), build your strength and you'll love every bit of it.
- FYI, deodorant is NOT optional
- Whoever designed this place obviously doesn't care about parking.
- Seems like everyone has to do chest every day bc they are never any benches open
- There are always way many damn people here
- Not motorcycle friendly in the parking lot.
- Parking is a home after 4 pm
- Try out the free classes that are offered!
- Stay off the benches unless you're wearing a Tapout shirt.
- Rock wall is the best work out