Stress Factory Comedy Club
Comedy Club, Nightlife, Beer Garden
90 Church St (at George St.)
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- I've seen some of my favorite comics there, they get all the top comedians. Food wise their burgers and paninis are the best! (I usually get the Vinnie panini)
- The servers were horrible.
- Always a fun time...however the service is always hit or miss...one day its the best and the next its the worst.
- Legendarily New Brunswick comedy club
- Always fantastic shows here and amazing service!!! Plus, the food and drinks are always great!! Always an awesome time!!!
- Always Leave A Tip
- Every seat in house is great. Great comedians great shows. Pretty good food to.
- I've been here a few times and have always found the humor to be sexist, offensive and inappropriate.
- Food here is amazing! Good line up of comedians too. Good times had by all.
- The comedy is good, the fries are great! Every other food sucks!
- Some great comics at this place. They really cram you in here though.
- Always great comics here
- Ralphie May is amazing!! Gotta see him this weekend at the stress factory !
- Awesome but hot
- Great place!!! Good crowd get there early!
- The comedians are great! Food and drinks are great attributes to a fantastic show.
- Always a pretty good time. The comics they bring in are generally pretty solid. The food is far above most comedy club fare. Generally a good idea to get there earlier that later as it can get packed.
- Really had a great time. Fun night, I recommend the Stress Factory!
- Get there early!
- Go to any show regardless if you recognize the act or not, it's always a great time!