Strack & Van Til
Grocery Store, Supermarket
- Check out the legendary mullet woman. She is fabulous.
- Bring a jacket. It's cold in here!
- The only grocery store chain in Chicago where you can buy Rabbit! (frozen)
- The mullet woman truly is legendary.
- THEY HAVE JELL-O PUDDING POPS!!!
- Mullet was here when this place was Cub foods!
- Try the Sushi it's pretty good. The prices are very competitive and the selection is vast.
- They sell certified organic chicken. Whole foods doesn't even do that.
- Strack and Vam Til: come for the detergent sales, stay for the rotisserie chicken special!
- A great selection of most things...we're here about once a week :-)
- no stupid membership card needed on sale items
- Such friendly staff! And they actually have Mason jars!
- Recycle your plastic bags here!
- Great local grocery store!
- Clean, friendly...Best deli meat ever!!!
- Low priced milk. $2.22 per gallon. Usually have nice pop sales
- Did you know they have a Sushi Bar here? It's pretty great!
- The friendliest store ever. Erik the cashier is a stylish cutie & always so nice.
- Go to Erik's checkout lane, he's the best!
- Saturday afternoon free samples