2285 S 67th St
Omaha, NE 68106
- If you show up on a nice day enjoy a cupcake then work it off at the park.
- Saturday night summer concerts are great. Bring food, wine, beer, lawn chair. Very nice setting !
- We love the summer concert series! It's a great dog friendly activity! And best of all The Green Spot has a tent at these shows for you to spoil your best friend w/ their yummy treats and fun toys!
- Farmers market on Sunday mornings is awesome!
- The playground is great, especially during the winter months. You don't have to worry about your kids getting muddy. Also, the sidewalk around the green space is great for kid's bike riding.
- Lots of stuff to do in the summer from concerts to the Farmer's Market.
- Its always a blast... When it isn't blocked off for some lame event!!
- They have a nice pavilion for concerts.Bike Racks for commuters, & are close to a shopping complex