Piers, Harbor / Marina, Beach
Stearns Wharf (at State St & Cabrillo Blvd)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Man the homeless folk here are freakin creative
- Californias oldest working wharf, dating back to 1872. World-class restaurants include The Harbor Restaurant, Moby Dick Restaurant, Santa Barbara Shellfish & Co. Visit the many gift & apparel shops!
- Great for taking a walk and watching the birds.
- Watch out for people who don't seem to understand what pedestrian walkways are for...
- I got engaged here :)
- Beautiful sunset and then you take the trolley for 25 cents
- Walk to the end of the pier for a great view of the city and the ocean. Then stop in the Santa Barbara Shellfish Company for the best fried calamari you'll ever have.
- Nice place to spend an afternoon with a beautiful sunset
- The View is awesome!!!
- Park on pier; first two hrs free!
- One word SPLINTERS!!!!
- Great Surf & Turf at Moby Dicks + excellent sunset view
- Please dont drink and drive. Its the easiest way to ruin your vacation and hurt others.
- Seafood is fresh
- A long pier with parking on it and many restaurants
- The view is fantastic!
- Beautiful view
- Best sunset:)
- Must see in santa barbara!
- The oldest wharf in use in California, favourite with pelicans