- Very Boston friendly so wear your coluhs with pride.
- The bathroom is filled with quality sports reading.
- Watch out for the Carolina Panthers fans on football Sundays
- Go to Standings to enjoy one of the best sports bars in NYC. Get to know the owner Gary so he'll remember which teams you root for and point you to the right TV as you walk through the door.
- Best sports bar in the city - but if you tell anyone, I'll kill ya
- Gary (the owner) knows his microbrews, and the tap selection is always rotating. Ask for the takeout menus to order delivery if you miss Friday night's free pizza.
- This tiny, beloved East Village sports bareleven barstools, three tables, a pair of seats from Shea Stadiumhas the dark-wood intimacy of a church vestibule, and it welcomes all affiliations.
- Hands down, our favorite East Village sports bar. Note: they don't serve liquor, so you'll have to be ok with sticking to beer and wine. The beer list is impressive though, so shouldn't be a problem!
- Management doesn't honor their Thrillist contracts. Makes up their own rules. No need to give them my money.
- You can safely root for just about any team here except the Yankees.
- Free pizza every Friday at 8pm and more microbrew nights with free food than you can shake a stick at.
- great casual spot for beer and sports in the east village. sound on, no music - for the true sports fan
- Equal opportunity team bar
- GARY! He's the best.
- Winner of Best Sports Bar in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! This is the bar for sports fans who don't want to deal with a typical sports-bar frequenter.
- Made our Favorite 5 thanks to its no-frills memorabilia'd digs, regular free eats (Sunday bagel bar, Friday night pizza) and rotating roster of seriously interesting brews.
- Happy hour 5-7pm: pints $1 off.
- Grab one of the constantly rotating microbrew tap selections. If I catch you drinking Bud Light or Guiness, I'll point and laugh :)
- One of my favorite bars in New York. Diehard sports fans flock for their TVs, quirky standing room layout and craft beer list. Sound is always on.
- A good spot to watch sports in the east village. They claim there is free pizza on Friday's.