Standin' on The Corner Park
Sculpture, Plaza, Historic Site
- The people who own the souvenir shop are super friendly. Ask them about the history of the song.
- If you're traveling through Arizona east/west, then you should definitely stop here.
- Nice place to take it easy.
- Take It Easy
- Don't be afraid to do an epic selfie here. Go visit the Winslow Theater while your at it
- Any Eagles fan needs to detour slightly off I-40 to check this out. The corner is decorated with a big Rt. 66 logo and a wall-sized mural shows the girl in the truck slowin' down to take a look at me.
- Listen to the Eagles
- Such a fine sight to see.
- stop and snap a foto...what else you gotta do?
- Lovely statutes and the murals are gorgeous
- Well done iconic stop on Route 66
- Finally made it. Iconic place.
- Unfortunately I was underwhelmed by this. But still glad I stopped. I wish they were more subtle about it, while more attention was given to detail in the mural (the reflection is wrong!)
- Read some interesting trivia about Winslow so decided to stop. Cute place for a small detour and a photo. Stop by Sipp Shoppe right across the street for a delicious chocolate malt.
- Good old Jackson Browne sang it first.
- Go in the morning or early afternoon for good pics. Otherwise the sun is behind him.
- See a 360 virtual tour!