Sports Bar, Bar
4800 S Maryland Pkwy #A
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- boca phillly back again
- Try the Philly it's amaze-balls.
- I'll Drink To That Toastmasters meets here every Thursday night at 6:30. Come visit us upstairs.
- Taco tuesday!!
- I've gotten free beer, shots, and nacho's just for visiting the HIP Stake Out!
- I think at stake out, they have the crunchiest chips in America
- 50 cent pool tables upstairs!
- This is the really cool awesome Stake Out that nobody else goes to, just us. Also we get free pickles.
- Great waitress named candi.
- Love their Chicken Parmesan.
- The HIP Stake Out smells like feet.
- Taco Tuesdays are well worth the trip! $1.50 for 2 tacos, or $3.50 for the taco salad.
- Best philly cheese steaks around. HUUUGE!
- Dana is a sweetheart!
- Rosie is thee best!
- I'm so bummed that the HIP Stake Out closed down. I guess this place will have to do, even though they don't have pickles in a hot dog bun here.
- Best Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches in Vegas!
- Good service and friendly staff. The drinks are decently priced and very good! Try the East Coast Sex on the Beach or the Gia Rita (AMF with extra umph!).
- Vegan Philly is the shit.
- Service was subpar then I went again (you can't judge a place by one experience) service even worse.