The Stack Pancake & Steak House
205 River Rd
North Arlington, NJ 07031
- Get a table on the RIVER side.... And VOILA! Instant Romantic Ambiance! Look at the VIEW in my pic here....
- Everything was delicious.
- I really like this spot for breakfast. The pancakes and French toast are delicious, fast service, and nice staff. Plus the bacon is always crispy never soggy. Nice family style atmosphere
- Great food, comfortable ambience, excellent wait staff!
- We moved up North NJ and head down every weekend. Our place for the past 13yrs. Great pancakes! Turkey Hash!
- So sad it all went underwater during hurricane sandy! :/
- Try the Brocolli & Cheddar Omelette & Corned Beef Hash - Yum! One of my favorite place for breakfast since I was a kid.
- Everything's like homemade. Reasonably priced. Breakfast specialty.
- Not to be confused with Stacks of Pancakes in Hoboken, my GPS brought me here instead! :(
- Fluffiest blueberry pancakes Ive had. Many places are too dense but these melt in your mouth
- Pancakes are my favorite
- Cant beat the pancakes and hashbrowns! #dinersofnewjersey
- Best breakfast joint in North Jersey. Better (and usually less crowded) than nearby Tops Diner in East Newark, The Stack has the best hash browns, best flavored pancakes most solicitous wait staff.
- The Hudson is delicious! Also the baby back ribs are good!
- The interior is very warm atmosphere and classic the food it's delicious
- Amazing pancakes!
- So many pancake choices!
- French onion soup is amazingg
- Best breakfast in the Kearny/North Arlington area.