St-Viateur Bagel (La Maison du Bagel)
263 rue Saint-Viateur Ouest (entre Jeanne-Mance & du Parc)
Montréal, QC H2V 1Y1
- A great example of local-style bagels, which are hand rolled and wood fire baked! As recommended by Travel Channel host, Anthony Bourdain.
- Don't leave Montreal without buying a dozen (or two).
- The best bagel in the world. Period.
- Que vous soyez la recherche dun casse-crote midi ou minuit, rien ngal un bagel chaud au ssame fait la main et tout frais sorti du four provenant du lgendaire St-Viateur Bagel.
- Sesame seed and salmon spread nuff said!
- Best bagels in Montreal (the world?), to make them last cut them in half and put them in the freezer.
- A must everytime I drive by... St-Viateur are the best.
- Simply the best Bagels in town!
- Fresh warm bagels on a cold Sunday morning with Liberty cream cheese.
- Protip: These babies freeze well for reconstituting later in a toaster, but the process is way easier if you slice them in half before freezing.
- Best late-night Montreal snack!
- Whether youre looking for a midday snack or a late night bite, nothing hits the spot like a warm hand-rolled sesame bagel straight outta the oven from this legendary 24/7 bagel stop.
- Get all the bagels fixings here and bring to the park to eat. They supply everything but don't assemble for you. Make sure you grab a knife.
- If they had bagels like these at home. I'd eat more bagels! Also, pairs well with the lattes next door at Cafe Myriad.
- Open 24 hours. Best bagels in Canada. I prefer theirs to Fairmount's. The everything and sesame bagels are a must try!
- Less types of bagels than the Fairmount Bagels but seems fresher and more substantial. Also has more cream cheese options. Definitely try the tout garni bagels and matzoh.
- Get a bagel and some cream cheese and walk over to Parc Outremont to enjoy it
- The reference, the original. Open 24 hours, 7/7. An experience to do in town
- Excellents bagels, ne pas manquer !
- I went to Fairmount in the morning and my gf and I thought it didn't taste like anything special since it wasn't fresh at all. Went to La Viateur and hands down the best bagel I have had in life!