St Martin's Theatre
- The longest-running show in British Theatre History, Agatha Christie's play has featured Richard Attenborough and his wife Sheila Sim amongst its 382 cast members to date.
- Come and see the Mousetrap, an Agatha Christie play, and the longest running production in world theatre history.
- Best play ever :) But I'll keep the secret about who done it forever locked in my heart :)
- This murder mystery play is the longest running play in the world! It opened in the West End in 1952 and is still going strong. Dont miss this Agatha Christie play at the St Martins Theatre!
- 'The Mousetrap' has been running for 60 years, and with good reason. A timeless masterclass in doubt, a West End must-see.
- Mousetrap! Very good!
- Was here for the Mousetrap - uncomfortable seats, but the play was magnificent!
- Mousetrap #have2see#
- Try and cope with the terrible seats, The Mouse Trap is more than worth it!
- The Mousetrap has been running for 65 years. Keep the secret in your heart!
- The Mousetrap a must-see!
- The Mousetrap is a great performance! Quite the mystery with a good sense of humor.
- Longest running play by Agatha Christie in the West End, the Mousetrap.
- Beautiful old theater. Tickets are reasonably prices. If you're in the stalls click around online to check out different price points for different views. Totally worth it.
- Don't get front row seats on the upper deck. There is a bar obstructing your view.
- Worth seeing
- This is a must see for all Agatha's admirers and fans of a good thriller. Thr killer is .... just kidding enjoy
- Mousetrap-the West End classic!the theatre is quite small which means you can go for the second price stalls ticket and have a great view.Never reveal the secret after the play!
- Very enjoyable in a charming theatre.
- The murderer is : Colonel Mustard with the chandelier in the Kitchen