St Kilda Pier
Piers, Harbor / Marina
St Kilda, VIC 3182
- Goto St kilda Pier at Sunset to see the cutest penguins ever! Last nite we saw 6 little cute fairy penguins!
- Lie on the grassed dune next to the pier and look up at the sky. Perfect relaxation right in the beating heart of St Kilda.
- See the little penguins at the far end of the pier!
- The penguins really start coming up at 640pm.. at least more of them..
- If it's winter wear pure wool long johns, thermals, coat, scarf, beanie - to protect against hypothermia & have a coffee at the kiosk when you get to the end of the pier.
- Beautiful any time of the day. Stay till sunset to catch a glimpse of d penguins.
- There are penguins that come up at night. However it does get cold even on a summer night so pack some warm clothes!
- Penguin penguin penguin!
- Penguins and a view. What else do you need?
- We saw pinguins here.
- Beautiful during sunset and if you'll get to see little penguins if you're lucky!
- Spot the penguins!
- it's no bondi but as far as beaches go quite nice.
- A pleasant stroll along the pier gives you nice views of the city. If your lucky you may also see penguins. Make sure you have a coffee at the little cafe as well.
- Best morning walk!! Very peaceful & breeze !!
- Go for a walk down the pier, enjoy the sunset and see little penguins strolling around the rocks !!
- You can see penguins here!
- Nice old world feel...
- The toilet always says "engaged". May have to knock.