Splash Restaurant & Bar
$ $ $
- Great brunch!!
- It was a delicious brunch and the view is beautiful.
- Great in the summer you can sit outside at the patio bar it's directly on the beach n Sunday brunch is awesome ..
- Worst service ever. We had a reservation and they did not have a table ready for us when we arrived. The drinks tasted terrible. It took 30 minutes before someone took our order and an hour to get it.
- Don't eat here unless you lost your taste buds in the war and only care about the view.
- Tasty food with a complimentary champagne cocktail on the best waterfront dining what can be better? The variety of food stations and juicy chocolate covered strawberries topped off the experience.
- The calamari salad is fantastic and a staple here!
- Try the Chocolate-Espresso Martini
- Try the Oysters - Heaven
- Have a drink or two before heading over for drinks...
- Very noisy on Sundays due to the band. Food ok, Large portions available to share. Service mediocre.
- Their chicken salad is the bomb! If you can, request to be seated outside. Nice view
- Filet comes with a ridiculously large pile of shoe string potatoes. Request a different side dish. Also don't burn your tongue on the chowder.
- Fantastic view and one of the best summer drinks spots in Fairfield County. Now that the weather is heating up, they'll bring in local DJs on the weekend and offer discounted beers and cocktails.
- The swordfish is to die for!
- GREAT food! wonderful view...sit on the patio if you can by the ocean and order the coconut martini! :)
- Sometimes the service is slow, but I've never had a bad meal at this restaurant.