Spiced Chinese Cuisine
1299 156th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98007
- Eggplant in garlic sauce...is the best thing ever!
- Aqu si entienden mi amor por las especias y lo picante....!
- Best Chinese restaurant in Redmond
- Salt and pepper chicken is very good, as are the beef-pancake rolls. Don't stick to the standard Americanized stuff here, you would be missing the best stuff.
- Mongolian beef and the fried buns are excellent. But if you think you know spicy by American standards, you will learn what spicy really is! Delicious!
- Dried chili pepper chicken, Cumin toothpick lamb,
- Wanted to get take away but people came after us and left. They forgot our order and after 20 minutes asked if we could wait another 10 min.
- Cashew Nuts Chicken are great
- It's okayish, the dumplings were better. Service was jus average.
- Watch out the waitress! They close at 9:30, but she wouldn't seat us at 9pm.
- Best Szechuan cuisine I have ever tasted in US.
- go a bit further to Spicy Talk in Redmond. Better food, less bad service that is downright rude.
- This one is amazing and is the best. I love Sichuan cuisine since I was born and as a guy who used to live in Chengdu for six years, it's the best Sichuan cuisine across the country.
- Not as good as I had thought, but still a pretty decent place to have some Sichuan food.
- The eggplant dish with hot garlic sauce is mindblowing!
- Best Sichuanese food in great Seattle area. The appetizer (3 small dishes) is good (highly recommend spicy ones).
- Sweet & Sour Chicken is amazing. Excellent service.
- This place is the best Kung Pao I've ever had.
- General tsao's chicken is
- Theres only one bland thing about this Szechuan specialist across from Crossroads Malland who needs decor anyhow? Here the incinerating cuisine is prepared with laboratory precision