74 Hudson St (Hudson Pl.)
Hoboken, NJ 07030
- The french toast was trash.
- Good for late nights. Typical old-fashioned diner feel.
- The food is SUPER cheap which is great if you have a large party, but it tastes like college cafeteria food - everything is stale and overcooked.
- Quick, excellent service; and the food is delicious!
- Not really a restaurant as much as an old school luncheonette. Cheap prices decent food. Great late night fare.
- Breakfast is great!! Come early for the special. In high priced Hoboken it remains reasonably priced. Been coming here for years.
- Worst buffalo burger I ever had, but the breakfast food is decent.
- Get mozzarella cheese fries with your omelette. Much better than the home fries.
- Grilled chicken gyro or chicken wrap are amazing!
- They deliver!! 2 dollar delivery fee but its worth it after a night of drinking
- Best diner in Hoboken.
- Breakfast here is amazing, I highly recommend the Lumberjack Pancakes meal!
- The corned beef reuben with a side of thousand island dressing is always delicious and fresh
- A tasty omelette landed on my table mere moments after placing my order! Toast was buttered well and hot. Potatoes were a little dry... All in all, good food, great vibe, good value.
- Lightning fast food orders--try the burgers, blt or spaghetti. Skip the chicken gyro
- Grilled chicken wraps are the bombbb
- Get the turkey club. Cash only.