Spa Resort Casino
Casino, Spa, Hotel
- Feel the Energy and Let it Roll
- Must try their Steakhouse - great prix fixe menu.
- The days of awesomely cheap margaritas at the center bar are apparently over. In the summer of '09 they were $1. A year or so later, $2. As of 10/31/10, $4.50 and officially no longer worth it.
- Head to the great breakfast buffet for $9.99. Sign up for the free Paradise Rewards Club for a discount.
- The Taro Tea at the diner, yummy!
- Really good buffet, especially for meat eaters, tho the salad bar is a little weak.
- Kick back with a beer. And get ready to make some easy money.
- It's lots of fun to be happy.
- Sex and the City is the new Wheel of Fortune
- Too much smoking in this casino
- Fuck the 21 age limit!!
- Won 1500 on the wizard of oz, 5 slot. Good game.
- Nice non smoking gaming area. However, the casino apparently thinks they don't drink either since no one came by for an hour.
- Try the "Osama" in the Bar - Two Shots and A Splash!
- The buffet is overpriced and not worth standing in line, but the pit bosses are liberal with handing out comps for a small amount of play.
- This place as gone so far downhill ! They are developing YES and that's why nobody wins here like they used to AT ALL! FROM PERSONAL experience, lost ALOT here as have many local dont play here now!
- Fun..Fun!!..Friday nite DJ's plays the flashback 90s, 80s, 70s music @ Arcade Lounge! Must check this place out and if you enjoy this type of music and if you're in Downtown of Palms Spring!!
- Its was great fun
- Their machines are so tight its no joke and their tables arent anything special either compared to other local casinos!
- Nice place for buffet...