South On Main
Southern / Soul
$ $ $
- The catfish is pretty great.
- Owned partially by Mary Steenburgen & Ted Danson. Top notch food, worth the stop if you find yourself in Little Rock.
- Try the grilled cheese and tomato soup at lunch! It's delicious an reasonably priced.
- The old Juanita's has been redone...very bright and welcoming and da food superb.
- The catfish is great for lunch
- Breakfast tacos are
- SEC great get a side on gravy...chicken salad was awesome....bisquits great...homemade sausage great......ham and cheese on toast.....not good........staff pleasant...but food came out slow!!!!!
- The trout for lunch is excellent!
- Skillet bread is the BEST thing I've tried there! Try the chocolate chip cookie dessert with peanut butter chocolate ganace and loblolly Carmel vanilla ice cream...so yum. Excellent service!
- Amazing thick, tender pork chop. The daily dessert is The Jar... Try it and be surprised. Interesting concerts every week.
- If you want craft cocktails and a great meal, then this is the place. Excellent decor & ambience. Knowledgeable bartenders. One of my favorite restaurant/bars in LR. Try to catch Tales of the South.
- Loved the Sea Bass! The Paloma tequila cocktail... to die for!
- Dessert jars, drinks, catfish
- Great new happy hour special. $6 old fashioneds until 6
- Pork Jowl Pastrami sandwich. Limited time on the lunch menu. Go get it before it's gone!
- Hot Chicken sandwich. Do it.
- Try the dessert jars... you won't regret it.
- Liver & onions starter! Amazing.
- The Rib Eye with onion straws & mashed potatoes are fabulous.
- Food is good but service terrible. Got in few minutes before kitchen opened - was given grief by hostess. Managed to be seated even though 'didn't have a reservation.' Not sure it's worth coming back