The Source Theatre
1835 14th St NW
Washington, DC 20009
- Avoid rows G and H. The gradient of the theater isn't that steep, so if you are in the back you will have a blocked view of the stage.
- Check out the Washington Improv Theater!
- Current home of the amazing Constellation Theatre Company.
- Great little theatre hosting a variety of shows, improvs, plays and so much more.
- The free improv performances are well worth it. 2 different groups in an hour
- Small theater; great new plays. "Absolutely! (perhaps)" was oddly intriguing (maybe)
- The best black box in the District.
- Seasonal Disorder! Weekends through NYE! www.washingtonimprovtheater.com
- IMusical is always a fun, funny show!
- Home of #sourcefest
- iMusical: Life as it should be.**funny, made-up songs includedwww.iMusical.org
- This is home for the In Series.