SoulCycle East 83rd
- Olivia Ward from The Biggest Loser was my instructor this morning. She lost more than 120 pounds and looks amazing. Her story is incredible and inspiring!
- Mix up your workouts and try a class with Nick, Ayana or Stacey!
- Nick and the 6:30pm class on Thursday nights is out of this worlddd
- This soul cycle seems to be the UES teen hangout. Why didn't gossip girl shoot here?
- Emma's class will get your ass in gear!
- Stacey Stacey Stacey Stacey
- Take Ryan S.'s class. Take it right now. His energy, his playlists, and your own endorphins will keep you coming back! Soul Cycle's rising star!
- Akins Friday night soul survivor is great
- Nick S is the BEST!!!
- Great experience
- Can't go wrong with Emma or Noa- both are amazing!!!
- Michael on the weekend has the best workout !
- Amanda M Tuesday morning 7am. She's awesome!
- Like Gossip Girl, on crack.
- Not worth the money. Revolve is way better. Sorry. It's true.
- Nick and Noa are amazing!
- Best front desk crew of all the locations!!
- Emma and Daniel are the best.. Take their classes as their classes are great with the best music!! None of that techno music that some other instructors are in to..
- Nick P is by far the best if you want an inspiring, fun class.
- Each instructor has their own style, so each class can be really different!! Which gives you tons of spinning diversity in one place!