- How are you pronouncing gyro?
- Order the spanakopita w/ greek yogurt. Next door at omonnia is very good but i daresay here is better.
- The Greek Burger is the BOMB!!!
- Shrimp Pita
- Pastitsio with fluffy bchamel.
- Largest shrimp around in a pita , all the way thru. Tasty and filling!
- Great spinach pie, good portion to share. Monday special was terrific, hubbie had it. Stuffed pepper and stuffed tomato, with Greek potatoes and side salad. Great value.
- Great shrimp pita /souvlaki with fries, red onions and mustard mayo!
- Chicken souvlaki and pork souvlaki are amazing. Both are extremely flavorful. But slow service.
- Every Friday they have pastitsio it's the most amazing "lasagna" I've ever had and it's one of the best things available in the neighborhood. The charming back garden also reminds me of Greece.
- Spanakopita and gyro platter recommended.
- Cool backyard area that you wouldn't guess is there. If you want something besides the classics like Gino's and kettle try here
- Hummus....so flavorful!!! Chicken souvlaki platter so delicious! Great greek food!
- Best gyros period u have to come try the food here so good . Finally a Greek place here in bay ridge.
- Chicken souvlaki pita sandwich is great tasting and great price.
- Expect to wait at least 2 hours for delivery, if you ever get ANYTHING AT ALL.