Latin American, South American, Spanish
8808 Painter Ave
Whittier, CA 90602
- Wednesdays, the revueltas and the cheese Pupusas are on special.
- good pupusas.
- CASH ONLY! If you have to go to the ATM next door, it's a fee of $2.75.
- Great cola champagne and great tamales!
- Mmm this Salvadoran restaurant is awesome. The prices are just right and food is delicious!!! Ive enjoyed visiting this restaurant whenever I visit family in Whittier.
- Delicious pupusas especially the rice calabaza ones, my tamale was so yummy! just great quality where you dont expect it. Definitely I plan to come back to this restaurant plus it's super affordable.
- Love pupusas! First time trying that new dish for me
- Calabaza pupusa
- The pupusas are good!
- Tables in the patio area are relaxing!