- The chipotle-piloncillo goat cheese is delicious! Try the carnitas made from Kurabuta pig. Also Featured at the first ever LA Weekly Tacolandia! Worth the trip for Angelenos!
- Order the Chipotle-Piloncillo Goat Cheese! The dish blends the salty, the rich, the sugary, the sticky and the stickier. Try it!
- Chef Deb's Queso Vampiro with a Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita!!
- Long wait for walk ins but best tacos I've ever had! Order the vampiro taco (beef) and the shrimp durado tacos!! They're amazing!!
- Try the Fire Roasted Corn On The Cob - #vegetarian
- Voted Best Waterfront Dining in OC Weekly's Best of 2011 Issue. Enjoy a margarita and vampiro taco while taking in a gorgeous view. Click the link to download the Best Of app and view more winners!
- Fabulous view and Cucumber Jalapeno margaritas!
- Great Authentic mexican food. Love the atmosphere.
- The chorizo and mushrooms cheese is delicious!
- What a great variety of tacos . I had carnitas tacos and the pork was moist delicious and topped with a slightly spicy tomitillo sauce
- Cool Newport Beach vibe. Healthier Mexican food with fresh flavors. Nice brunch with live music. Also great view of the marina. Service to me is everything and SOL delivers!
- Must get roasted corn on the cob!!
- Try the Mexico City Street Tacos - #streettacos #mexican
- Taco Tuesday is pretty fun.
- Taco Tuesday street tacos!
- You must try the cucumber jalapeo margarita! It's so good.
- $10 bottomless mimosas added to your entree
- Wash down a Taco Vampiro with an Ion Vodka and soda. The vodka is the first electrolyte enhanced vodka on the market!
- Skinny Cucumber Jalapeo Margarita is THE way to go!! The chorizo queso is no longer on the menu, but they can still make it. Highly recommended!!!
- Try the flight of Tequila! Great way to learn new ones!