11:00am - 6:00pm
- Indian Food lover? Try de Masala tacos. Abundant and delicious!
- Make sure to try the Ramen burger. It's amazing. So is the good from the mighty Quinn.
- Where to begin? Porchetta is amazing. Red Hook Lobster Pound is worth it. Kelvin's is great on a hot day (or any day really). Literally loved everything we tried.
- Fantastic assortment of food and most vendors now accept debit/credit cards
- Eat as much as you can.
- Comida relativamente cara para food truck, no h locais pra sentar direito (muito cheio!).
- Fun, a little expensive, and the food can he hit or miss, but good times all around
- Def recommend showing up before 5p to get around, deal with deciding what to get and waiting in the lines (quite long, even late afternoon)... they stop selling immediately at 6p on Saturdays!!
- Cash only joint the bar is sectioned off from the food but you can take your food in there. Beverages are average but nice ambience.
- Depois de encher a pancinha, tire fotos com a skyline de manhattan!
- Feirinha de comida de tua maravilhosa. S no v sozinho porque voc vai querer provar de tudo e se no tiver com quem dividir, no vai aguentar comer tanto.
- You can try a variety of different weirdly named foods in such a small area! Try te fried anchovies, the ramen burgers, the jalapeo eggnog!
- The Food is always awesome
- You gotta eat the ramen burgers, but judging from the lines, you Pea my already knew that.
- Smaller! Bleh
- Get a dark and stormy while eating from the delicious Brooklyn piggies
- Well worth your saturday afternoon.
- So much to try
- feirinha no sbado - sanduiche miojo
- Ugh shmorgasburg such food such Brooklyn. Yes!!!!