Smith & Wollensky
$ $ $ $
- National Wine Week at Smith & Wollensky Rocks!
- They serve up a delicious 24 oz. Bone-in Ribeye.
- The 'Charlie Smith' Shellfish Bouquet is a great way to start your meal, it features chilled lobster and colossal lump crab meat, jumbo shrimp, iced oysters and littleneck clams.
- The Truffled Macaroni & Cheese comes with a nice panko crust on top.
- Enjoy this combination: Smith & Wollensky Private Reserve Sauvignon Blanc. crisp, elegant and fresh wine with citrus, ripe mango and melon notes - paired with Signature Shellfish Bouquet.
- Truffle mac & cheese is a must!
- Gunness on tap!
- During lunch and dinner, carts bearing prime steaks, including dry-aged sirloins and bone-in ribeyes, criss-cross the floor of this downtown den of primal pleasure.
- Great place to eat, drink and take in the atmosphere after a hard days sightseeing
- The T-bone is excellent!
- Attempted to stop in on September 5th, unfortunately they are closed from the 3rd until the 7th because they lost their liquior license :/
- Coconut Cake! Yum!
- Check out the Bar Menu for Happy Hour! Try the Sliders, Tuna Tartare, Steak Tartare, Flatbread, or Fritto Misto.
- Complimentary glass of Smith & Wollensky Private Reserve Meritage with your uberX receipt from 10/16/13 - 10/18/13! #DCLOVESuberX
- Don't eat here terrible service.
- Love this place so much! Their prime rib is amazing. Also love the Philadelphia location!
- Their Filet Mignon is one of the best you'll ever taste anywhere in the country; period! Seriously. Taste it and you'll agree. Best steak EVER!
- Terrible choice for DC Restaurant Week. Poorly prepared burger and a bland stale tasting chocolate cake.
- Order the pea soup - always a great treat.
- Weekend getaway? Steaks on the grill? Check out S&W's new STEAKS-TO-GO! http://www.smithandwollensky.com/news/view/id/214