The Smiling Moose
Rock Club, Bar
1306 E Carson St (btwn S 13th & S 14th)
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Karaoke. Wednesdays are the way to go.
- It stinks!
- Karaoke on Wednesdays. Great beer selection. Great Happy Hour. Do it.
- been here once or twice. it is nice.
- A cozy punk-rock venue in Pittsburghs South Side. I havent been there in a while, but if the clubs dog is still there, give him a pet behind his ears for me. - Jim Shearer, Top 20 Countdown
- One of my favorite rock clubs on the South Side
- If you love craft beer and don't mind paying for it, this is the place for you.
- I love this bar. ' nuff said.
- You're unsure if you're going to be selling tickets at the door THE DAY OF the event, and more importantly, an HOUR before doors open? What kind of venue is this? Seems a pretty asinine one indeed...
- Southern Tier Creme Brle on tap... Amazing!!!!
- Delicious selection of vegetarian (& non veg) foods. Check out the horror movie cocktail drink list!!
- Wednesday night means karaoke. Get some drinks in you and pretend to be rock star. All the cool kids are doing it.
- You'd be surprised at how good the food and the happy hour is. Check it out for yourself.
- Excellent food for a divey in a good way live music venue!
- Everyone is nice
- Very tiny but I hear the food's good
- hopdevil NITRO. too good.
- Surprisingly great food. Walking in, you'd just think you're in a bar. Little would most guess everything on the menu is fantastic!
- The best food for a bar available on E. Carson. Excellent beer selection.