Slippery's Bar & Grill
10 Church Ave
Wabasha, MN 55981
- Great eating along the river.
- We had the andouille sausage appetizer and it was wonderful!
- The shrimp scampi was cold and the vegetables were 1/2 cooked. Drinks were good and so was the service
- Cheese curds good, service BAD!
- I loved sitting by the water as I ate the burger and cheese curds I got were pretty good too
- Eat riverside, waitress "misplaced" our order while locals arriving after us got their food well before us.
- Had 2 burgers. Very good. We'd eat here again if in the area. 9 out of 10 stars cuz the pop was a little off tasting but, bonus, they have diet Mountain Dew!
- Waste of time nasty
- This place sux over priced and service is realy bad
- Shity service. Over priced
- Very close to CoffeeMill ski hill!
- Fun to say youve been here!