Slip Mahoney's Bar & Grill
- Cool Bartenders. Great management working this morning.
- 20 minutes for a meal, insane. Did they forget they are in an airport?
- It'd be fine if you just wanted drinks but waiting 45 minutes for a 2nd location to bring me a $20 salad with 3 shrimp on it is unacceptable. Especially when in a airport where ppl are in a hurry.
- It takes the airport out of the airport
- They don't have redbull. But you can bring your own.
- Don't let the knobs on the bar wall fool you. They are fake drawers
- I warn you, don't go here. If you're in a hurry they're not accommodating, burger came w/ half a bun, soup to go in a take away box (not a cup). And plastic silverware, I'm European, but seriously?!
- Most food on the menu takes 20 minutes to prepare and bring from their other location in the food court. They know they're in an airport terminal, right? My BBQ pork sliders were pretty tasty though.
- The duck hash (breakfast menu) is shockingly good!
- No alcohol before noon on Sundays - what?
- Try it for breakfast a little expensive but well worth the money great staff very friendly and helpful !!!
- Great bartender in the morning!
- Much better service here vs victory
- Horrible place! No service! Rude people avoid!
- Very poor service. Avoid this place
- Some good beer on tap here, including Smuttynose, Green Flash, and Brooklyn.
- Service is awful
- Delayed as usual
- Pesto burger and a beer! YUM