237A Elm St (btwn Bowers & Chester)
Somerville, MA 02144
- There is a secret trap door behind the bar where the tenders go to restock the bar. This will be useful info for you in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
- This is your rock bottom. Embrace it.
- Pbr went up to $2.50 a pint.
- Best dive bar ever!
- Tip? Come here! Get a drink and enjoy a great bar.
- Though it's become a favorite of Somerville's student population, the beers are still super cheap and the dive bar ambiance is pitch-perfect.
- They only take cash.
- $2.25 pbr drafts
- No fighting, per the mayor.
- get in a bar fight! with shanks!!
- Nice dive bar! Decently priced beers!
- Order a beer
- Everything you'd want in a dive bar: PBR on tap, generous pours of Jameson, happy regulars, low light, and no hipster posturing.
- Love the artistic expression tables and walls
- Awesome, totally casual/borderline townie spot
- About as divey as a place could possibly be. Amazing.
- Great dive with its own lottery ticket machine.
- Best local bar in Davis Square, just remember it's cash only
- The best dive bar in Somerville. Great spot to catch a Bruins game. Smells like piss but it's cheap and they have chips at the bar if you need a snack.
- $3 pbr and jukebox bandit