Sleep Train Arena
Basketball, Music Venue, Entertainment
- Although more than a decade has gone by, no one forgets the buzz in the arena when assist-making highlight reel Jason Williams, Chris Webber and yes, Vlade Divac, ruled the late 90s.
- Check out the Skyline Restaurant, open to all ticket holders, for a pregame buffet. It's also the location of the post game show.
- Do NOT park anywhere but Arco Arena if attending an event. You WILL be towed. We just found out first hand and $320 later. Just pay the $15 to park. :(
- Jump with the Goon Squad before the opening tipoff.
- 9/28/10: Muse. Amazing show.
- We get to go VIP style to see the Celtics game. I'm so behind in sports...when the heck did they change the name?!
- Parking is over priced.
- Hang with the cool kids! BE HERE SACRAMENTO!
- While yr here waive your towel, stomp your feet, and SCREAM!
- Only go when the kings play a shitty team
- Backpacks are not allowed inside the arena. Diaper bags, purses and camera bags are OK.
- Go Kings!!
- Dont go when the Kings are playing, its like watching the worst team in the NBA.. wait.. they are the worst team
- Mix it up--wrap your popcorn in cotton candy. Kid approved!
- Watch the Kings live!
- ONLY COME HERE WHEN THE LAKERS PLAY...OTHERWISE THERE REALLY ISNT A CROWD
- Jimmer time!!
- I just go when the kings play the warriors
- if you get free tickets it's a really good deal.
- tyreke > kobe