$ $ $
5:00pm - 2:00am
5:00pm - 4:00am
5:00pm - 4:00am
- happy hour in the sky? yes please. Highest rooftop bar. Get there from 6p to 8p to enjoy cheaper drinks and a great view of Times Square!
- Hit up this bi-level "ultra lounge" boasting five differently-steezed areas (the retractable-roofed North Terrace, the cabana-stacked South Terrace...) set in highest rooftop bar in New York City.
- Free shot every time you check in here!
- Don't order the calamari. They're like condoms.
- Brazilian sunshine sucked. Stick to paying for drinks lol
- Great view of NYC. Nice space to dance & have drinks.
- A great place to relax in NY!
- There is a dress code which is laughable given that it's the roof of a cheap hotel next to port authority. LAME!
- Wednesday night is the place to be! Awesome cachaca drink specials and fun Brazilian band!!!!!
- Perfect view on the city and great happy hour! The only wired thing - they take aways your credit card while you are drinking
- Great view of Times Square from the highest rooftop bar in Manhattan
- Terrible service...we had a living social deal for 2 apps and they never brought the 2nd one...after not seeing our waitress for an hour, we left
- Check in on 4square to get a free shot :)
- 34 . fc, . , , 100- , .
- You must proclaim me to be the Sexiest rooftop ever.
- Don't come here on a Wednesday for Happy Hour. A lot of people and not enough staff to support. #hospitalityfail
- Get an amazing view on the rooftop
- Highest rooftop bar in Manhattan, without the sky high prices. Happy hour includes $5 beers and $7 wine and well drinks. Elevated views of Times Square, but all the other landmarks are obscured from
- It offers 5 different environments, including the South Terrace with private cabanas & illuminated furniture, a retractable roof on the North Terrace & a unifying theme of dcor.
- roof top bar on the 33rd floor