- If there is no one in line they will let you keep riding it without getting off
- Its incredibly short, very little strobes and weak turns. Waste of time.
- This ride is not the same as they used to be! Used to have crazy lights & noises and a lot of characters all over. It's still running, it's a good ride for a short line or other else, don't go on it.
- One of the more disappointing indoor roller coasters
- If you're reading this, you're contemplating riding it. Stop while you're ahead. Waste of time!
- If it rains and they close all the outdoor coasters, at least this one is still running!
- This ride stinks
- Don't wear your sun glasses because it's dark inside
- One of the more disappointing rides. The ride is short and it's not that exciting. It's suppose to be pitch black inside but it's not.
- Just OK. Very silly at the end. Ride when you're bored. And go any time other than summer; a ride attendant gave me a hard time about a rule other rides don't enforce. I think he was overwhelmed.
- Not worth waiting in line but a good way to get out of the sun for a few minutes.
- Nothing just waiting on line.
- Easy introduction roller coaster for the kids. Oh it's in the dark.
- Nice easy going indoor roller coaster. Great for younger kids who can't get on big coaster's yet..
- Always ride the back seat when possible!
- Dark Knight is better than this one.
- Back row only!
- Count the Takis ads on line
- Hang on tight
- As they all say, it's a tame, childish ride..