The Sixth Street Bistro & Loft
New American, American, Burgers
$ $ $
509 Cascade Ave (6th St)
Hood River, OR 97031
- Great service. Decent food. Awesome view. Reasonable prices. We'll be back.
- Curry Artichoke Dip appetizer in amazing... was once pulled from the menu, but brought back due to demand/outrage!
- Get the fries with Aioli and u can't go wrong!
- I'm usually a carnivore, but the pear, walnut salad was awesome!
- The bacon blue cheeseburger was amazing! The portobello mushroom pot pie was also very tasty.
- Great Place, but someone was throwing-up in the bathroom :)
- best 'fancy' burgers in town!
- Berry cobbler excellent.
- the Chipotle Chicken Sandwich looks amazing... I literally had to ask a girl WHAT she had ordered, as I drooled over it!
- the food was nothing to write home about; the friendly server on the upstairs dining room made if bearable.
- Happy hour 5-6 everyday! 2.75 pints and half off apps...awesome, bar only:-)
- 2ferTues in the winter... go and grab a couple burgers with a friend, and eat well on the cheap!
- Bacon Bleu Cheese Burger... best in town, IMHO