Sip & Bite Restaurant
- Voted Best Cheap Restaurant by City Paper Readers for Best of Baltimore 2011
- Small diner ambience... But the best food for the cheapest prices in Baltimore...
- Sunday night... We have been waiting about 45 min for our food. Bad service!!
- Free WiFi...password is 4106757077
- Pancakes. Waffles. French toast. Heaven.
- Spanakopita Bites! Breakfast!
- Everything is home made.
- Mediterranean food at its best! There is nothing I would not recommend. I would definitely get the Spanakopita!
- I LOVE SIP AND BITE. Great for a late breakfast or 2am drunk munchies. Cheese omelette please!
- Order something and eat it. You won't be disappointed.
- Great late nite spot or for breakfast the next day.
- If you have big boobs or are on the curvy side make sure you sit at the counter cuz you won't fit at a booth
- Try the Santorini Wrap. Outstanding.
- Known for its crab cakes, get the crab cake & shrimp entree that comes with 2 sides. The mashed potatoes are to DIE FOR! :)
- Great food! Nom! Nom! Nom! Cheap too!
- Short stack with side of bacon
- Bring cash: You can pay your check by credit card, but tipping is cash-only.
- The Sip & Bite is a modest little diner with an extremely friendly wait staff and good food. If you want a classic "This is Balmore Hon" style greasy spoon diner experience, this is the place to go.
- Maybe it's just because they don't offer the Eastern Shore sandwich during regular hours, but the late night menu (after 11pm) seems better.
- Don't get the egg salad if You r going to ride the bus.