Sinan Mansions (思南公馆)
55 Sinan Rd (Fuxing M Rd)
Huangpu, 上海市 200025
- The area surrounding these renovated villas are home to the Sinan Mansions Beer Festival, the final event for 2013's Shanghai Beer Week!
- Really nice Plaza, often with concerts and little stalls to buy small items. Really, most of the shops are restaurants, but good ones!
- Love the area! Love the structure! Perfect venue to take beautiful photos.
- Lovely location, reminds me of a higher class @xintiandi. Be careful of your belongings and make sure you are given the correct change.
- It is how shanghai should be look like.
- A lot of good restaurants here and a very nice environment to walk around after, good place to bring a date =p
- Lovely district with nice restaurants, a very unique bar (The Alchemist) and a cute little flower shop!
- Good spot for taking photos among the old-fashioned architecture, and it is thus touristy but worth visiting.
- It's nice.
- Love this place ancient historical buildings like Europe
- hang around
- Fairly new area of bars and restaurants. Recommended!
- European oasis
- absolute lovely. Probably my favorite spot in shanghai.
- Not very historical
- Amazing Spiegelau selection @ | HOMEBASE
- Find Spiegelau @ | HOMEBASE
- Spiegelau at | HOMEBASE
- | HOMEBASE
- Check if spots have wifi before sitting down