Simpatica Dining Hall
- For brunch, the menu here ranges from staples, to prosecco-braised pork shoulders and butternut squash strata. Its worth the wait. [Eater 38 Member]
- Themed menus, are never the same at this intimate, industrial Friday- and Saturday-night supper club. But you can always count on farm foods and artisan meats.
- If you enjoy brunching over 90's dance music and feasting on amazingness, this is the place for you!
- The sudden appearance of a giant leg of prosciutto swinging from an industrial pipe signaled in 2005 that something different was cooking below the former La Luna rock club.
- Eggs Benny is great, but the Hanger Steak is so amazing it hurts.
- Three words, Biscuits and Gravy.
- Frittata was great! They change the menu often but I imagine no matter what they mixed in, it would be great. Fluffy eggs and seriously delicious roasted potatoes. Everything came out piping hot, too!
- Green tea was really great. Their menu changes often but I had the frittata offered today (zucchini, roasted chicken, goddess dressing) with roasted potatoes and both were immaculate.
- One Portland's best kept secrets, frequently overlooked. I recommend the Fried Chicken & Waffles or the bacon wrapped meatloaf. Double check their hours--they can be odd.
- I have dreams of their benny; best Canadian bacon ever. Take that Canadia!
- get the scalloped potatoes--a fluffy, creamy rendition that will put your grandma's version to shame
- Anything you order will be a gift from heavens. Especially belgian waffles.
- My favorite restaurant in the United States. Better than many one and two star michelin restaurants.
- Everything is good
- Literally everything is amazing, but the pancakes with blueberries are something that it's a crime to overlook.
- Strata was mouth watering. the hollandaise took it to the next level.
- Whatever's for dinner will be excellent. Sit back and enjoy!
- great brunch, typically a very short wait.
- Having the pastrami hash . . . wow. Friend had the burger, amazing.