Silver Dollar City
Theme Park, Theme Park
399 Silver Dollar City Parkway (at Highway 76)
Branson, MO 65616
- Ride Wildfire!
- Ride Powder Keg!
- Ride Thunderation!
- Take a tour through Marvel Cave-I'm a cave guide!
- Bring water and snacks. They don't check your bag and it will save you some cash!
- Wildfire rocks!
- One of the best theme parks you will find!!
- Eat at the "Tater Patch"... the BEST food in SDC!
- Go to ashley's tintype photo
- See the Homestead Pickers
- Best time to go is on a Sunday in the Fall; short lines and not a lot of foot traffic to slow u down!
- Family friendly fun! Fire in the hole is my all time fave ride. Love the skillet food! Buy a mug for drinks if you plan on coming a lot. It will save you money on drinks
- The most authentic theme park I've ever visited. No fake plastic "log cabins" -- it's all the real deal, and some of the sights are historic landmarks. Tons of trees keep the park cool and beautiful.
- On vacation? Set aside a couple days to go, so much to do not enough time! Ride Fire In The Hole, Wildfire & Powder Keg. They hve misters, sprinklers & a few water rides 2 keep u cool on a hot day :)!
- Water rides are a must on a hot day!
- If you plan on coming at Christmas try to come on a Thursday. The park is packed on Saturdays and very busy on Friday and Sunday. But Thursdays in December are very nice.
- Ride Buzzsaw Falls!
- Great for kids, lines move pretty slow but the rids are good and it was a very kid friendly environment, as with most in Branson they do offer a military discount!
- Trust me, we went from open to close which was 9 to 6 and i didnt get to see the entire park. We upgraded to season passes for $80 double of you want white water. WORTH IT!!
- Do get the hot chocolate with the works. Really good.