Siew Pow Master
Jalan Seng Meng Lee
Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
- Egg tarts and freshly baked mini Muffins (Gai Dan Chai) are too good.
- Extensive variety of traditional pastries- Siew pau, egg tarts, sesame pastries and more! Best to eat it right out of the oven. Crispy and fluffy. So good!
- Lotus sesame ball is a MUST try! Siew Pau hmmm ok la
- Siew bao, and definitely don't miss the fantastic chicken pie
- The best Siew Pao
- This is truling tasty siewpao fresh from oven ... Original
- Must buy siew pau and egg tart! Chicken pie also quite big and nice!
- The tarts are awesome. A must try! :) Nicee.. Yummm..
- Not bad, worth trying
- Soft golden buns, hot from oven!
- Yummy Chan bao. Always buy a lot!
- Siew Pao is awesome! Basically I love everything from the shop
- Baked fresh from oven! Always a queue at any time of the day.
- BBQ Porky Pork Siew Pow
- I like their chan pau!
- Siew pao and pastries
- Prepare for the long queue. Best Siew Pau in town! Crispy and fluffy! RM1.60 per pcs for the Siew Pau.
- Siu Pao is fresh and taste good. Personally like the chicken filling.
- yummy siew pow and egg tarts