Ski Area, Bar
1111 Sierra At Tahoe Rd (at US 50)
Twin Bridges, CA 95735
- Best parking lot to drift in around
- Best mountain around! Fun terrain, great parks, West Bowl on a pow day is how the gods enjoy Tahoe
- Free shuttle from South Shore. Leave the car and hop on the bus.
- Please don't visit. I want this resort to remain Tahoe's best kept secret resort. Smooth powder long runs, villagey vibe, casual and unpretentious and best of all, not crowded and showy like heavenly.
- This is a great place to ski or snowboard! For beginners there are bunny slopes for practice and advanced slopes for experienced skiers and snowboarders.
- Learned to ski here. This resort holds a special place in my heart. Quality runs, quality staff, tons of fun. Skip Heavenly crowds and come here.
- Turtle is awesome
- Sign up for text alerts for random deals
- Ryan's pink sani-hut is the shizz
- Take in the view from the roof of 360' Smokehouse BBQ at the top of the mountain
- Head upstairs to Aspen Cafe at the Base Lodge for free Wifi. The signal is too weak everywhere else.
- grab a beer in the pub at the end of the day and wait til the parking lot empties out to leave. nice, chill way to end the day!
- Huckleberry Canyon
- Great vibe, good variety of terrain.
- A bit more rugged than the other Tahoe mountains, but its also less crowded for the most part.
- Great skiing, don't forget the lake view at the top of smokehouse BBQ, my kids have learned a ton from the lessons here.
- Love this place. Best days to visit is early in the week (mon-wed). Typically it's much less crowded and no lines all day. More value for your $$ :)
- Best bang for the buck. Go during end of season and buy everything at the store for 50% off! Steal!
- Ask for Chief if you need a private lesson. He's the man
- Es el mejor lugar para principiantes, estan muy bien identificadas los tipos de montaas y las rutas son divertidas. Totalmente recomendable.