$ $ $
145 Shoreditch High St
Shoreditch, Greater London E1 6JE
+44 20 7033 0085
- Extortionate prices and bad staff
- Cringe. Really overweight girls making out for photos. doing splits and embarrassing dancing- but not in a funny way. A horrendous way to spend 25 mins drinking 2 bottles of becks (for 9) never again
- Full of Essex girls and Ben Sherman on a Saturday night, rename the NEW shoreditch
- Avoid. now called the Shoreditch. rude aggressive bar staff lying about 2 for 1 cocktail times and about what thy have available when we ordered it FROM THEIR MENU!! and it suddenly wasn't available
- TERRIBLE. don't ever come here, they change their prices at some point in the night without letting you know and then refer to a price list you've never been referred to
- Nice ambiance and cocktails. However, a waitress with short brown hair was EXTREMELY rude rolling her eyes and shouting at customers. Horrendous service. Such a shame for the company.
- Get a tiki drink and your dance on!
- It's not good! Don't come here. We paid 50 for a table for 20 people which was a sofa and a bar stall balancing on the edge. When we complained we were told 'not my problem' by a rude nasty manager
- Bar/club for youngsters.
- Cool ambiance, the house shot was very good! At 9pm the music playing was funky. No solo guys allowed in.
- Good cocktails and a dance floor downstairs for when you need to take it up a notch.
- Cool interior decor but drinks aren't worth it for the price. Mojitos are overpriced and mediocre. The music can be pretty hit or miss as well.
- Worst bloody mary ever, basically water
- Sinfully overpriced cocktails in a not-so-worthy establishment
- Staff shite. barmaid didn't even know what JD was. She then served it to me in a tall glass filled with ice when I asked for it neat... and charge me full price for half a shot. Good music though
- Nice cocktails
- Very rude member of staff (avoid), overpriced when not happy hour
- Buenos ccteles
- . !