The Shore Store
1209 Boardwalk (btwn Kearny & Fremont)
Seaside Heights, NJ 08751
- What better place to try to "accidentally" bump into our favorite Shore Store employees then on the very boardwalk that employs them!
- Don't ask Danny for a picture. He won't give pictures but he will sell ya a cheap shirt for 25 bucks.
- Walking in here is like walking into a car dealership. Salespeople constantly come up to you and won't let you browse in peace...
- Danny the owner is a really nice guy but the prices of stuff are pretty steep, but it's jersey shore famous!
- What did this place have before 'Jersey Shore'?
- The large number of pro-Trump t-shirts makes this place both a sad cliche and so disappointing.