The Shops at Greenridge
- Drive cautiously. This place is chaotic during the day.
- Best shopping in Greenville!!!!
- I go to Total Wine & More weekly, Best Buy, PetSmart, World Market, Ross, Lowes, and Barnes & Noble are conveniently located ... If the traffic wasn't so bad
- Great deals everywhere. Spring colors too. YaY!
- Best shopping.
- Pro: Lots of great stores in one location. Con: Avoid on the weekends and during the holiday season due to heavy crowds.
- S0...taxes are outrageous in this fine city. U wud think think the local government would make getting to this place easier, to help commerce.....traffic and parking are pathetic at this spot.
- Great variety of stores, there's food, clothes, wine, home improvement etc. Just avoid coming on the weekends, it's hard to get out with all the traffic.
- Plenty of good shops in the area
- Great shopping area includes several upscale stores, a spa, and plenty of placed to eat. Ice cream shop for children. Park your car and walk around the shops. Sidewalks and well lit. Men & Ladies shop
- Fave place to shop.
- Very many choices!
- Best shopping in Greenville.
- Traffic is a nightmare during the holidays should be easier to get in & out of here!